I live right down from the High School, and just heard all kinds of sirens and stuff.......so not sure if its true or not......but I did hear police cars and stuff
Just heard at the double quick in BSG three people have been shot. One was a deputy. thats all I know right now. One person is possibly dead. anybody have any info on what is going on? stuff like this should not happen in a small town. Shew, im worried to death. Pray for everyone involved
Cant we all just get along?
I live right down from the High School, and just heard all kinds of sirens and stuff.......so not sure if its true or not......but I did hear police cars and stuff
i know for a fact it is true, i heard it all come across the scanner. i just dont know what is going on/why its going on.
Cant we all just get along?
yeah im listening to it right now.....
let us know if ya find something out.....
Im on the F.D. in BSG... but i know for a fact that something is going on... but we have NOT been called out yet...
last i heard (my cousin drove by) was that there was a car in the ditch with all it's windows busted out...and the police had the kwik shop blocked off so cars cant come in / leave
what's the scanner feq. yall are listening too?
listening to it from a town radio, have family member that works for the town
well shoot if i knew Jeff "Salt" Stipe's phone # i'd contact him... he's on the Fire Dept. with me and he also works for the town... i wish i had his radio he was telling me about monday!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
don't repeat that tho......haha im not suppose to turn it on.....but couldn't resist when i seen this crap
Bookmarks